Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £40,000 - £60,000
Category: Management Jobs
Job Reference: OGKSRSM
Posted: February 11, 2020
Do you have strong client facing sales experience working within the Aviation sector? Are you looking for an exciting new challenge working within a Global organization that offers career progression and development?
This position is based in the South East working within Business Aviation.
- Managing and maintaining current key client Accounts
- Weekly and monthly sales reporting
- Monthly revenue forecast input
- Approvals for proposals, including any pricing adjustments
- Develop retention and growth strategies
- Work closely with the Sales Leader to create a plan that drives sales within your territory
- Must have a strong background/Understanding in Aircraft Maintenance ideally within Business Aviation
- Strong sales background
- Strong negotiation skills
- Field sales experience
- Must be able to maintain professionalism in the workplace
- Degree in engineering, business, aviation, marketing or finance
- For more information in regard to this exciting opportunity please apply today.
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has 50 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to Kathryn Sainsbury in
Oaklands Global Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.