Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £40,000 - £60,000
Category: Management Jobs
Job Reference: OGKSRSM
Posted: February 11, 2020
Do you have strong client facing sales experience working within the Aviation sector? Are you looking for an exciting new challenge working within a Global organization that offers career progression and development?
This position is based in the South East working within Business Aviation.
Job details: –
• Managing and maintaining current key client Accounts
• Weekly and monthly sales reporting
• Monthly revenue forecast input
• Approvals for proposals, including any pricing adjustments
• Develop retention and growth strategies
• Work closely with the Sales Leader to create a plan that drives sales within your territory
Experience required: –
• Must have a strong background/Understanding in Aircraft Maintenance ideally within Business Aviation
• Strong sales background
• Strong negotiation skills
• Field sales experience
• Must be able to maintain professionalism in the workplace
• Degree in engineering, business, aviation, marketing or finance
• For more information in regard to this exciting opportunity please apply today.
Oaklands Global Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.