Job Type: Permanent
Category: Sales & Marketing
Job Reference: JT1091
Posted: July 18, 2018
Oaklands Global are currently looking to recruit an experienced Regional Sales Manager to join a reputable Organisation based in Asia. This is a permanent opportunity paying a competitive package.
As the successful candidate, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Advise, recommend and manage sales
• Assist the development & execution of the marketing strategy
• Acquire new customers and manage client relationships
• Development of sales
• Manage available CRM
• Support the creation and implementation of the Business Development and Marketing Strategy;
• Represent the company at tradeshows and industry events;
• Manage all marketing activities within the agreed financial constraints;
• Conduct market research and analysis to create detailed business plans on sales opportunities;
• Understand the requirements of existing customers to ensure their needs are being met;
• Collaborate with and coordinate diverse teams (marketing, sales, customer service etc.);
• Build and maintain profitable partnerships with key stakeholders;
• Assist in setting financial targets and budget development and monitoring;
• Assisting to determine optimal pricing profiles and strategies
To be considered for the role:
• Proven experience as sales and/or commercial manager or other relevant role
• Sales and Commercial awareness partnered with a strategic mindset
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
• Prior work experience in a fast-paced, complex and high visibility organization.
• Ability to be a self-starter requiring a minimum amount of supervision.
• Ability to prioritize and manage different projects.
• Has the utmost integrity and discretion; Highly regarded as able to keep confidences and earn the trust and respect of team members and supervisor.
• Exceptional attention to detail with demonstrated excellent judgment, professionalism and integrity
• Ability to work in a high performing culture with strong problem-solving skills
• BSc/BA in business administration, finance or relevant field; MSc/MA is a plus
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access) applications
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position.
At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your CV to James Townsend in confidence
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contact within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Share this job