Job Type: Permanent
Category: Quality & Safety
Job Reference: CD1673
Posted: February 13, 2019
Oaklands Global has been commissioned to support a leading Rotary organisation with the recruitment of a Regional Compliance Engineering Lead.
This role will be to support the Safety department continuously improve the safety and compliance aspects across the business.
• Implement and oversee policies and procedures for UK AOCs.
• Manage engineering components of the Safety Management System, including hazard identification, risk management, internal auditing and subcontractor control processes
• Serve as the focal point for engineering related issues coordinating with the post holders and Part M, Pt 147, Pt 145 and Part 21 organizations as required to disseminate information and feedback and tracking.
• Coordinate with the Engineering Training Department to ensure lesson learned are incorporated in future
• Provide assistance to the AOCs to meet Ad Hoc tasking requirements to ensure regulatory compliance.
• Ensure the effective investigation of engineering incidents and near misses, with a focus on preventive and corrective actions, coordinating with HR to ensure effective case management.
• Provide actionable information on Engineering matters to Safety Managers, Accountable Managers and leadership at all levels.
• Provide Engineering advice during emergency response activities
• Ensure strong liaison with Customers, regional and national regulatory bodies.
• Represent UK AOCs Engineering related Safety groups.
• Facilitate the Engineering Safety Action Group.
• Provide accurate and timely data and information about engineering performance in support of contract bids
• Providing support and leadership, by example, to UK AOCs engineering personnel
• To co-ordinate the engineering audit program ensuring quality and consistency of audit reporting, monitoring findings and observations to identify trends and repeat findings and ensuring effective closer.
• Co-ordinate with Part 145, Pt 147 and Part M regarding MOE amendments.
• Manage Engineering KPI/SPIs within the compliance and Safety Department.
• Direct safety and compliance engineering resources to manage events and incidents.
• To manage the internal safety and compliance department audit program
• Desirable – recognized academic qualification undergraduate level or equivalent in an appropriate discipline which includes behavioral sciences and or Human Factors Investigation
• Lead Auditor qualification for ISO 9001:2015
• Incident/Accident investigation training and experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Word and Excel.
• Licensed Engineer Desirable
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your CV to Callum Devaney.
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contact within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
EASA, FAA, CAA, Mechanic, Fitter, Mechanic, Cabin Mechanic, Aircraft Mechanic, Avionics, Aheet Metal Worker, Engineer, B1, NDT, Sheet Metal, B1, B2, B1.3, Rotary, Helicopter, Management, Captain, First Officer, Flight Attendant, Cabin Crew, Auality, Safety, Airworthiness, Technical, Composite, Technician, Avionic, Aircraft Technician, Stores, Operations, Aircraft Fitter, Flight Dispatcher, Maintenance, Painter, Aircraft Engineer, Instructor, Logistics, Camo, Fitters, Cabin Mechanic, MD, CEO, CFO, COO, Director, Manager, FBO, MRO, OEM.