Job Type: Permanent
Job Reference: NO1147
Posted: February 12, 2018
Oaklands Global has started working with a fantastic new client based in the Europe.
They are a world-renowned organisation with a rapidly expanding state of the art facility. They are currently looking for a Regional Account Manager.
As the Regional Account Manager, you will be based in Spain to raise my clients profile by promoting my client’s products and services to existing and new customers.
Once you have managed to build the clientele you will be given the opportunity to create, build and manage a Sales team to provide a high-level customer support and service.
- Grow customer portfolio and business in Spain.
- Trade my clients inventory by means of sale, exchange, loan or lease by quoting customers and pursuing opportunities.
- Provide dedicated account management to all customers.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of all assigned customer accounts, contacts, purchasing trends and activity.
- Lead and develop the team to maximise trading and business opportunities.
- Monitor market trends and developments to enhance my client’s role in the respective area.
- Develop regular visits to all customers and oversee team visit plans and business opportunities.
- Organise, lead or participate in negotiations of offers and contracts.
- Background in Marketing & Sales within the Aviation MRO industry with preferably 3 years’ experience.
- understanding of Aircraft Components.
- Excellent negotiation skills with proven financial achievements.
- Experienced in contracts legal terms and provisions.