Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £25,000 - £40,000
Job Reference: KS0001
Posted: July 17, 2018
Oaklands Global is a leading recruiter at the very heart of the exciting and dynamic aviation and aerospace industries.
We recruit pilots, engineers, support personnel, senior executives and many other roles across the world for international airlines, business jet companies and throughout their support services.
Following another year of substantial growth, we’re about to open our central London office and are actively seeking an ambitious and resourceful Recruitment Manager to head the London team, as well as experienced Recruitment Consultants to help us deliver the significant growth we’re aiming for this year.
Ideal applicants will be able to develop their own desks and successfully manage the full recruitment life cycle.
In return we can offer a vibrant office environment, above market salaries ranging from £25,000 – £40,000 (DOE). In addition we offer competitive commission structures and a variety of other target driven benefits that you’d expect from a class-leading recruitment business.
At Oaklands Global we strongly believe in personal development and a structured career path. We understand that continuous support and learning is vital to making a successful recruiter and we provide all levels of employees with professional in-house and external training.
• Building on an established portfolio of international clients.
• Business development.
• Identifying and developing new sales opportunities.
• Sourcing and head-hunting candidates through database searches & networking.
• Qualifying candidate’s suitability for a variety of specialist roles throughout the industry.
• Creating and advertising vacancies.
• Developing a good understanding of the Aviation and Aerospace industries.
• Managing offers, negotiating packages and finalising placements.
• Establish yourself as a specialist in our sector.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Interested applicants must have at least 3 year’s successful recruitment experience.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential and so is a good team working ethic.
• Relationship management and business development skills are essential.
• Aviation, Aerospace or Technical Recruitment experience is advantageous.
All opportunities are permanent and candidates must be within a commutable distance of Covent Garden, London.
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need and the same goes for our Candidates. Our team has over 30 years experience and all applications are managed with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to William Finden in confidence or call +44 (0)1892 536 472.
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contact within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates eligible to work in the UK will be considered for this position.
EASA, FAA, CAA, Mechanic, Fitter, Mechanic, Cabin Mechanic, Aircraft Mechanic, Avionics, Sheet Metal Worker, Engineer, B1, NDT, Sheet Metal, B1, B2, B1.3, Rotary, Helicopter, Management, Captain, First Officer, Flight Attendant, Cabin Crew, Quality, Safety, Airworthiness, Technical, Composite, Technician, Avionic, Aircraft Technician, Stores, Operations, Aircraft Fitter, Flight Dispatcher, Maintenance, Painter, Aircraft Engineer, Instructor, Logistics, Camo, Fitters, Cabin Mechanic, MD, CEO, CFO, COO, Director, Manager, FBO, MRO, OEM.