Job Type: Permanent
Category: Executive Positions
Job Reference: OGWFRC
Posted: April 29, 2019
Oaklands Global is an internationally recognised recruitment consultancy at the very heart of the exciting and dynamic aviation, aerospace and space industries.
We are a partner of choice for contract, permanent and executive search recruitment solutions, promoting diversity and best practice in each of our searches. Our team of industry specialists work closely with a global network to attract and secure high-calibre professionals across defined verticals including:
• Commercial & Cargo Airlines
• Business Jet Operators
• Helicopter Operators
• Military & Defence sectors
• Manufacturing & Maintenance
• Finance & Leasing
Despite a year that we are sure most of us want to forget, we are continuing to actively hire amazing people to join our recruitment teams.
To support the growth of our business we are looking for experienced and self-motivated recruitment consultants.
Ideal applicants will have a proven recruitment background, be able to work flexibly, develop their own desks and successfully manage the full recruitment life cycle.
In return we can offer a vibrant office environment, above market salaries ranging from £25,000 – £35,000 (DOE). In addition, we offer competitive commission structures and a variety of other target driven benefits that you’d expect from a class-leading recruitment business.
At Oaklands Global we also strongly believe in personal development and a structured career path. We understand that continuous support and learning is vital to making a successful recruiter and we provide all levels of employees with professional in-house and external training.
• Building on an established portfolio of international clients.
• Business development.
• Identifying and developing new sales opportunities.
• Sourcing and head-hunting candidates through database searches & networking.
• Qualifying candidate’s suitability for a variety of specialist roles throughout the industry.
• Creating and advertising vacancies
• Developing a good understanding of the Aviation and Aerospace industries.
• Managing offers, negotiating packages and finalising placements.
• Establish yourself as a specialist in our sector.
Key Skills and Experience:
• Interested applicants must have at least 2 year’s successful recruitment experience.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential and so is a good team working ethic.
• Relationship management and business development skills are essential.
• Aviation, Aerospace or Technical Recruitment experience is advantageous.
Our Benefits Package:
• Competitive starting salary
• Uncapped earning potential
• Market leading commission scheme
• Excellent career progression
• Company Pension
• 28-33 days holiday
• Your Birthday Off
• Bi-annual holiday incentives
• Monthly Lunch Club
• Monday Morning Breakfast Club
• FLEXIBLE WORKING
• Company Mobile Phone
• Dog friendly office
If you seek career with defined and transparent career progression and be surrounded by like-minded, entrepreneurial colleagues in a lively and professional environment, then please contact William Finden for a discreet and confidential chat.