Job Type: Permanent
Job Reference: CD1785
Posted: May 8, 2019
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting a Quality Manager – Part 145/Compliance on behalf of our market leading rotary client based in Germany.
This is a permanent opportunity offering a great salary and package.
- Quality Manager for the areas Part-145 and CAMO
- Planning, development and maintenance of a quality assurance system that is in compliance with the regulations and national requirements
- Maintenance of CAME and MOE manuals
- Maintenance of a feedback system to the ACM
- Ensuring that recommendations from audits are carried out, executed by the competent authority and/or on behalf of a client, followed up and reported back in an appropriate manner
- Securing all incident reports relating to airworthiness and maintenance failures
- Coordination of all external quality controls and follow-up of the resulting findings and recommendations
- Audits within the framework of the audit plan, regulations and contractual provisions, including monitoring of corrective actions
- Verification that all Subpart G activities are carried out in accordance with approved procedures
- Ensuring that all contractually agreed maintenance is carried out in accordance with the contract
- Verification of the continuous compliance with Part-M/Part-145
- Communication with national authorities
- Technical training or studies, preferably in the field of aviation
- Rotary experience preferred
- Previously been a form 4 post holder
- Several years of documented professional experience in a comparable position as well as relevant operational experience in quality and management systems in aviation
- A good level of expertise in the areas of quality assurance in aviation companies and auditing
- Knowledge of national, European and international laws and regulations relating to the area of work
- Knowledge of regulations 1321/2014 and 965/2012
- Knowledge of ISO 9001
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English and German
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Callum Devaney in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
EASA, FAA, CAA, Mechanic, Fitter, Mechanic, Cabin Mechanic, Aircraft Mechanic, Avionics, Sheet Metal Worker, Engineer, B1, NDT, Sheet Metal, B1, B2, B1.3, Rotary, Helicopter, Management, Captain, First Officer, Flight Attendant, Cabin Crew, Quality, Safety, Airworthiness, Technical, Composite, Technician, Avionic, Aircraft Technician, Stores, Operations, Aircraft Fitter, Flight Dispatcher, Maintenance, Painter, Aircraft Engineer, Instructor, Logistics, Camo, Fitters, Cabin Mechanic, MD, CEO, CFO, COO, Director, Manager, FBO, MRO, OEM.