Job Type: Permanent
Salary: €40,000 -€50,000
Category: Airworthiness, Quality & Safety
Job Reference: JT2457
Posted: July 16, 2020
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting a Quality Manager/ Compliance Monitoring Managers on behalf of our reputable Business Aviation client based in Austria.
- Maintaining and developing implemented EASA Part M and Part 145 quality system including observing national aviation regulations
- Developing and surveillance of continuous quality improvements
- Coordination with competent CAA aviation authority (e.g. AustroControl) and surveyor
- Controlling operational processes with focus on quality
- Performing audits according to approved audit plans
- Auditing and certification of aircraft engineers, calibration of equipment and tools
- Management of findings and noncompliance reports
- Evaluating the implementation of a corrective action plan and conduct a follow up
- Fulfilling all stages of the audit process: the audit scope, objectives, follow-up and closing by following corporate policies; and practice using techniques that deliver objective, measurable results
- Applying and describing international and regulatory requirements for internal audits
- Technical training and/or education, preferably in aeronautical engineering or a university for applied science
- Professional work experience (min. 2 years) in quality management and/or quality auditing
- Knowledge of laws and regulations relating to quality assurance systems
- Knowledge of auditing procedures and techniques
- Experience in the field of aviation is an advantage but not a must
- Excellent English language skills (both verbal and written)
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to James Townsend in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency for this position.