Job Type: Permanent
Category: Quality & Safety
Job Reference: GA1777
Posted: November 20, 2019
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting a Quality Manager on behalf of our market leading commercial maintenance client based in Asia. This is a full time relocation role.
Following requirements needed:
- Licence needed SAR 66 AML (Singapore licencing authority).
- Minimum 8 years of certifying experience, with at least 3 years of experience at supervisory level.
- Experience in audit training and acceptable practical experience in aircraft maintenance auditing.
- Experience in aviation Engineering Quality assurance and control.
- Thorough understanding of the AMO145 Requirements and AMO’s exposition and capable in monitoring AMO’s compliance
- Understands the application of Human Factors and Human Performance issues in aircraft maintenance
- Fluent in English (mandatory), would be advantageous to be fluent in Japanese.
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Guy Acland in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.