Job Type: Permanent
Category: Quality & Safety
Job Reference: BH1989
Posted: January 9, 2020
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting a Quality Inspector on behalf of our reputable Rotary company based in Switzerland. This is a permanent position and we are looking for someone to start ASAP.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Implementation of quality inspection process of individual parts and assemblies
- First Article Inspections and conformance inspections of individual parts and assemblies
- Completion of supplier complaints (English & German)
- Execution of supplier quality notification
- Ensure the control of supplier parts in accordance with drawing and company process
- Execution of external incoming goods inspections on site at the suppliers
Key Skills and Experience:
- Technical apprenticeship in the metal, plastic or composite sector
- Professional experience in the aerospace industry in Quality field
- Experience and knowledge of quality inspection process flows in aviation industry
- Experience in coordinating measuring machine
- Knowledge of EASA Part 21 – EASA Part 145
- Good SAP knowledge
- English and German (written and oral)
- Team-capable and solution-oriented personality
Why work with Oaklands Global
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Ben Herbe in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.