Job Type: Permanent
Category: Quality & Safety
Job Reference: JT17841
Posted: May 7, 2019
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting a Quality Manager / Compliance Monitoring Manager (Part M & 145) on behalf of our reputable Business Aviation Operator client based in Austria
This is a permanent position due to the progressive expansion of the team, we are looking for an experienced and passionate aviation enthusiast to join our ambitious team in Austria.
The successful candidate will be responsible for;
- Maintaining and developing implemented EASA Part M and Part 145 quality system including observing national aviation regulations
- Developing and surveillance of continuous quality improvements
- Coordination with competent CAA aviation authority
- Controlling operational processes with focus on quality
- Performing audits according approved audit plans
- Auditing and certification of aircraft engineers, calibration of equipment and tools
- Management of findings and noncompliance reports
- Evaluating the implementation of a corrective action plan and conduct a follow up
- Fulfilling all stages of the audit process: the audit scope, objectives, follow-up and closing by following corporate policies; and practice using techniques that deliver objective, measurable results
- Applying and describing international and regulatory requirements for internal audits
- Degree of a high school or college for aeronautical engineering or a university for applied sciences, …
- Experience in Quality Management / Quality Auditing
- Experience in the field of aviation is an advantage but not a must
- Knowing the basic principles of auditing, audit procedures and techniques
- Experience in quality assurance systems
- Excellent English language skills (verbal & written to read & understand EASA regulations)
- Willingness to travel up to 10 days per month
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to James Townsend in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
EASA, FAA, CAA, Mechanic, Fitter, Mechanic, Cabin Mechanic, Aircraft Mechanic, Avionics, Sheet Metal Worker, Engineer, B1, NDT, Sheet Metal, B1, B2, B1.3, Rotary, Helicopter, Management, Captain, First Officer, Flight Attendant, Cabin Crew, Quality, Safety, Airworthiness, Technical, Composite, Technician, Avionic, Aircraft Technician, Stores, Operations, Aircraft Fitter, Flight Dispatcher, Maintenance, Painter, Aircraft Engineer, Instructor, Logistics, Camo, Fitters, Cabin Mechanic, MD, CEO, CFO, COO, Director, Manager, FBO, MRO, OEM.