Job Type: Permanent
Category: Quality & Safety
Job Reference: BH2446
Posted: June 29, 2020
Oaklands Global is currently looking to recruit a Safety/Quality engineer for a reputable client based in Hong Kong.
This is a permanent Opportunity.
Salary: $40000HKD – $45000HKD (maximum) per month
- Carry out, in accordance with the set programs, auditing of Technical Activities or agents operated aircraft, facilities, related functions and procedures to ensure compliance with the procedures, support agreement and airworthiness authority’s standards and requirements for its aircraft types.
- Reporting on all significant airworthiness and certification matters to the QA Manager.
- Analyse the findings and results from audits, draw conclusions, make recommendations and monitor remedial actions for any reported deviation or discrepancy.
- Raise accurate and concise technical reports at the conclusion of any investigation, or audit.
- Support the running of the company staff Authorisation system, including assessment of staff.
- To bring to the attention of the QA Manager any trends or events that may affect the smooth running of the section or compromise the company’s compliance with the responsible National Airworthiness Authority’s regulations.
- Carry out investigations into significant defects and/or incidents/accidents related to quality and standards of all aircraft, and those of its customers.
- Maintain proper co-operation and liaison with other groups within the Quality Assurance and CAMO departments.
- Assist with the drafting, review and control of technical documents.
- Supervision, training and guidance of all staff that may be placed under his/her control.
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience in aircraft engineering and quality assurance.
- Holder of valid HKCAD License or equivalent in base maintenance level environment, desirable.
- Completed Lead Auditor training and possess some investigation technics.
- Be capable of making sound technical/regulatory judgments and fully comprehend aviation audit procedures and techniques.
- Able to work multi-task and communicate in both written and spoken English and Chinese – essential.
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Ben Herbe in confidence.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.