Job Type: Fixed-term
Category: Management Jobs
Job Reference: CD1649
Posted: January 21, 2019
Fixed Term Contract
Oakland Global is working with a leading aerospace organisation looking for a proposals manager to join them on a fixed term contract until March 2020.
• Production and delivery of compliant, professionally produced proposals within customer defined timeframes
• Proactively develop and manage a network of subject matter experts
• Coordinate proposal input from a variety of stakeholders, typically involving contributions from finance, commercial & legal and the operational delivery teams
• Lead kick off and review meetings with the participants of the proposal team members and key stakeholders
• Champion document management and change control best practices
• Consolidate sections and / or documents developed by others team members into the required format
• Identify and re-work existing pre-written content where relevant
• Deliver completed written proposal responses to the Commercial Director against agreed deadlines, escalating issues as required
• Communicate and influence at a senior level
• Ensure proposal documents follow standard formatting and quality standards and company branding
• Provide advice on flow, language and grammar to content owners
• Maintain and make available master document sets
• Ensure consistent branding for all company specific documents
Candidate experience & Qualifications:
• Advanced level MS Office skills (particularly MS Word, Plan, Excel)
• Skills in a range of industry desktop publishing software
• Professional understanding of templates, macros and style
• Degree educated and certified to APMP Foundation / Practitioner Level
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Callum Devaney in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
EASA, FAA, CAA, Mechanic, Fitter, Mechanic, Cabin Mechanic, Aircraft Mechanic, Avionics, Sheet Metal Worker, Engineer, B1, NDT, Sheet metal, B1, B2, B1.3, Rotary, Helicopter, Management, Captain, First Officer, Flight Attendant, Cabin Crew, Quality, Safety, Airworthiness, Technical, Composite, Technician, Avionic, Aircraft Technician, Stores, Operations, Aircraft Fitter, Flight Dispatcher, Maintenance, Painter, Aircraft Engineer, Instructor, Logistics, Camo, Fitters, Cabin Mechanic, MD, CEO, CFO, COO, Director, Manager, FBO, MRO, OEM.