Job Type: Fixed-term
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
Category: Ground Operations
Posted: March 15, 2018
Oaklands Global has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join our leading Aviation client in the South East.
This is a 6-month fixed term contract starting ASAP.
• Management of projects for the development of courseware material
• Work with Instructional System Designers, Courseware Developers, Multimedia developers and Subject Matters experts to design course and deploy material for training such as customer manuals, instructor guides, review powerpoints, briefing powerpoints, performance handouts and exams and progress checks
• Interact with Customers
• Estimate and manage budgets for courseware developments
• 3+ years experience as a Project Manager
• Must have previously worked within the Aviation industry
• Experience with Courseware would be highly desirable
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to Kathryn Sainsbury in confidence.
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contacted within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Applicants must have the right to work and live in the EU
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.