Job Type: Permanent
Job Reference: BH1644
Posted: September 25, 2019
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting for two Project Managers on behalf of our well established air traffic service provider based in the South East. The roles are located in Scotland and in the South East of England and we welcome applications for both locations. These are both permanent roles.
The Project Manager will be responsible for managing the full project life cycle for a number of key business projects and initiatives. He or she will work within and help further develop the established professional project management methodologies, techniques, and controls ensuring project governance is understood and adhered to throughout the organisation. The Project Manager will co-ordinate internal resources and work closely with the Customer and other third parties to ensure Projects are delivered successfully, on time and to budget.
Key skills and experience:
- Extensive Project Management experience required
- Solid technical background with experience managing complex multi-functional projects
- Experience in Air Traffic Management/Air Traffic Control environment is essential
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Prince 2 Practitioner, PMP, Six Sigma qualified or equivalent
- Strong influencing skills – capable of working with and challenging internal and external senior managers and directors
- Excellent English language skills verbal and written
Why work with Oaklands Global
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Ben Herbe in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.