Job Type: Permanent
Category: Accounting & Finance, Executive Positions, Finance & Legal, IT and Communications, Management Jobs, Project Management, Quality & Safety, Sales & Marketing
Job Reference: RF2121
Posted: February 10, 2020
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting for a Principle Consultant – Security, on behalf of a leading market advisory, global consultancy.
To support the growing demand within our European operation, we are looking to hire an experienced consulting professional to lead our Security consulting business.
Our Security customers are continuously looking to better understand how they can make our World safer. Our program provides businesses with insights and data to better shape their products and services strategy to support an increasingly complex and challenging security ecosystem. As Security Principal, you will be responsible for identifying, managing and delivering excellence in project delivery to our customers as well as ensuring you keep abreast of the key trends in the market.
- Project Leadership – Manage project teams and ensure the delivery of major strategic consulting engagements from initial scoping discussions to completion. Confidently present and communicate project outcomes at C-level.
- Consulting Management: Developing/implementing consulting best practice/process and contribute towards the businesses future consulting deliverables.
- Business Development – Proactively develop/nurture client relationships, conducting detailed business needs analysis and demonstrate expert industry knowledge.
- Intellectual Property and Strategic Evaluation – Develop powerful, actionable strategic recommendations and market intellectual property based on a profound understanding of the Client’s business/industry. Interpret key data, provide considered business insight and presenting accurate results at a senior level.
- Domain Expertise – Act as an industry expert and advisory function.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Previous senior level consulting leadership experience within a Consulting and/or Advisory services business environment
- A thorough understanding of consulting/research methodologies and business modelling (primary/secondary research, strategy development/implementation and consulting best practices/process)
- Team management experience, Previous success of nurturing, inspiring and leading a diverse team of consulting/research professionals within an advisory services organisation
- Comprehensive knowledge/ understanding/experience of the Security industry (including an appreciation of the industry structure, operational practice, business functionalities and competitive landscape)
- Ability to forge/maintain key client relationships and effectively manage strategic business partnerships. (Developing bespoke consulting proposal documents, project manage and present key consulting deliverables)
- Advanced ability to develop strong business relationships, collaborate with the sales function and establish continued client business
- Able to conduct detailed business needs analysis and appropriate/close the relevant consulting solution
- High level of business acumen with the ability to conduct detailed business needs analysis and appropriate/close the relevant consulting solution
- Strong project and virtual team management skills
- A degree level education or equivalent experience
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Ryan Fox in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.