Job Type: Permanent
Category: Project Management
Job Reference: JT1910
Posted: December 17, 2019
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting a Powerplant Manager on behalf of our well-known leading Aerospace Client based in South Wales. This is a permanent role starting ASAP
Main responsibilities will be:
- Engine transition management
- Full shop visit management
- Overview shop visit management
- Table inspection of engine hardware
- Engine Physical Inspection
- Due-diligence review of all engine technical records
- Borescope overview
- Invoice review
- Max Power Assurance (MPA) run overview
- Engine Health Monitoring (EHM)/Engine Condition Monitoring (ECM) reporting
- Maintenance Repair Organisation contract negotiation and selection
- Asset traceability record sheet compilation and approval.
- Review and verification of the accuracy and completeness of asset commercial and airworthiness documentation.
- Collation of original asset airworthiness and commercial records for internal and external clients.
- Create sales documentation packs to support the companies’ commercial operations.
- Maintain and expand the network of relationships with the investor community, including leasing companies, competitors, financial institutions, hedge funds and other potential investors in engine.
- Support the evaluation of future acquisition of aircraft/engines (either individual or portfolio)
- Support acquisition team for implementation of exit strategy
- Support flips sale of complete engine or lease of engine.
- Any other duties as directed by the Director Asset Manager as appropriate to level of experience.
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to James Townsend in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.