Job Type: Permanent
Category: Quality & Safety
Job Reference: CD03062
Posted: June 3, 2020
Oaklands Global is currently looking to recruit a Part145/CAMO Quality Assurance Manager for a reputable client based in Europe.
The role is to start as soon as possible and preference will be given to those with a rotary background.
This is a permanent opportunity and you will be required to relocate.
Package – €80,000 gross per year (maximum)
- Planning, development and maintenance of a quality assurance system that follows the regulations and national requirements
- Maintenance of various manuals (MOE & CAME)
- Maintenance of a feedback system in order to ensure the implementation of corrective measures if needed
- Ensuring that recommendations from audits are carried out
- Securing all incident reports relating to airworthiness and maintenance failures
- Coordination of all external quality controls and follow-up of the resulting findings and recommendations
- Audits within the framework of the company’s audit plan, regulations and contractual provisions, including monitoring of corrective actions
- Verification that all Subpart G activities are carried out in accordance with approved procedures
- Ensuring that all contractually agreed maintenance is carried out in accordance with the agreements
- continuous compliance with the provisions of Part-M/Part-145
- Preparing audit reports and documentation of detected deviations.
- Archiving of documents related to the audits carried out
- Communication with national aviation authorities
- Technical training or studies, preferably in the field of Rotary
- professional experience in a comparable position as well as relevant operational experience in quality and management systems in aviation
- Knowledge of laws and regulations relating to the area of work
- Knowledge of regulations 1321/2014 and 965/2012
- Knowledge of ISO 9001
- Desirable to have good written and spoken German
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Callum Devaney in confidence.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.