Oaklands Global is currently recruiting an Operations Officer on behalf of one of our leading Business Aviation clients based in Hampshire, UK. This is a full time permanent position and the candidate must have the right to live and work in the UK.
Responsible for coordinating and planning all daily operational activities essential to ensure all flights are operated safely, in accordance with company requirements, and on time.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage the flight schedule to achieve a safe and efficient flying programme
- Produce and file all company flight and trip plans and associated material as required.
- Produce customer flight brief in conjunction with Charter Sales Manager.
- Arrange all handling, overflights, permits, fuel, airport slots
- Carry out Flight Watch and provide regular updates to internal departments and customers.
- Secure optimum air traffic slots.
- Liaise with the Technical Department on aircraft
- Liaise with internal departments and customers on operational matters.
- Plan and co-ordinate required changes to the flight schedule and liaise with relevant departments.
- Ensure all post-flight records are correctly stored
- Update aircrew records as/when required.
- Manage all crew accommodation and transportation as required and liaise with crew.
- Ensure the flight operations management and scheduling system is up to date.
- Carry out all administrative tasks to ensure full compliance.
Key Skills & Experience
- Recent Aviation Operations experience, preferably in an airlines operational control environment
- Possess professional, friendly and customer-focused personality
- Sound understanding of flight planning, ETOPS, FTLs, Weather reports & NOTAM’s
- Proven ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Use of aviation specific computer software including flight planning and ops control
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal)
- Proven problem solving & Planning skills
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Ben Herbe in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
|Job Category||Aviation & Aerospace|