Job Type: Permanent
Job Reference: OGJSOO
Posted: July 19, 2019
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting an experienced Operations Officer on behalf of our established business aviation client based in Farnborough.
This is a permanent position, with a competitive salary up to £35,000 DOE.
Shifts are Monday – Friday with both day and night shifts, and occasional weekend shifts when the need arises.
- Knowledge of AOC requirements
- 3-5 years Operations experience within corporate aviation
- Knowledge of Flight Time Limitations (FSL)
- Flexibility with working hours
- Aviation operations experience within corporate aviation
- PPS software flight planning system and PDC Ops System knowledge beneficial
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring the prompt and accurate response to all handling requests
- Provide a safe, fast and efficient handling of all aircraft movements
- React quickly and accurately to ensure flight plans and handling arrangement are made without delay.
- Answer all telephone enquiries in a professional and friendly manner as per Company procedures
- Tactical planning and use of crew to cover sometimes complex trip combinations
- Competitive Salary
- Private pension
- Private health care
- Death in service
- 26 days Holiday + bank holidays
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to James Smith in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
EASA, FAA, CAA, Mechanic, Fitter, Mechanic, Cabin Mechanic, Aircraft Mechanic, Avionics, Sheet Metal Worker, Engineer, B1, NDT, Sheet Metal, B1, B2, B1.3, Rotary, Helicopter, Management, Captain, First Officer, Flight Attendant, Cabin Crew, Quality, Safety, Airworthiness, Technical, Composite, Technician, Avionic, Aircraft Technician, Stores, Operations, Aircraft Fitter, Flight Dispatcher, Maintenance, Painter, Aircraft Engineer, Instructor, Logistics, Camo, Fitters, Cabin Mechanic, MD, CEO, CFO, COO, Director, Manager, FBO, MRO, OEM.