Job Type: Permanent
Job Reference: OGJSOO
Posted: July 8, 2019
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting an Operations Officer on behalf of our reputable business aviation client based in Farnborough
This is a permanent position, salary starting at £25,000 and increasing to £28,000 once fully trained.
This position is on a shift work basis, including weekends. A full clean driving licence is required.
include competitive salary plus bonus, pension, life assurance, 24 days
holidays plus 8 Bank Holidays.
The successful candidate will have a positive and enthusiastic approach, will be very organised and dedicated to assisting your colleagues and offering the highest level of service and commitment.
- Provide a safe, fast and efficient handling of all aircraft movements
- Ensure the prompt and accurate response to all handling requests for the airport by sorting, collating and transferring the information into the FBO’s computer system
- Be the first point of contact for the crew and be responsible for welcoming them promptly at the operations desk in a consistently professional, friendly and attentive manner, providing them with weather, NOTAM briefings or any appropriate ATC information.
- Communicate with incoming and outgoing aircrafts and provide all services promptly to them
- Make sure that all flights’ data are registered into our computer system in a timely manner and participate in the implementation of new procedures for it.
- Co-ordinate daily payments and raise invoices for crews before departure
- Execute clients’ requests and third party bookings with great attention to detail and without delay (hotel, catering, transport etc.)
- Liaise with all government agencies in order to deliver the highest standards of personalised service without delay to the passengers
- Keep the Company database up to date with clients’ information
- Answer all telephone enquiries in a professional and friendly manner as per our Company procedures
- Assist the Customer Services Agents when needed
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to James Smith in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
EASA, FAA, CAA, Mechanic, Fitter, Mechanic, Cabin Mechanic, Aircraft Mechanic, Avionics, Sheet Metal Worker, Engineer, B1, NDT, Sheet Metal, B1, B2, B1.3, Rotary, Helicopter, Management, Captain, First Officer, Flight Attendant, Cabin Crew, Quality, Safety, Airworthiness, Technical, Composite, Technician, Avionic, Aircraft Technician, Stores, Operations, Aircraft Fitter, Flight Dispatcher, Maintenance, Painter, Aircraft Engineer, Instructor, Logistics, Camo, Fitters, Cabin Mechanic, MD, CEO, CFO, COO, Director, Manager, FBO, MRO, OEM.