Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £90,000 - £130,000
Job Reference: OGKSAOL
Posted: February 5, 2020
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting an Operations Director on behalf of one of our global leading aviation clients based near Crawley.
- Accountable for Training Centre’s operations, cost efficiency and customer experience and any new expansion of the company.
- Plan, direct and organize activities to ensure the overall goals and objectives are achieved while providing customers with a quality training experience.
- Seek new methods to improve the company operations, quality of training products and overall profitability. Establish and maintain a customer-oriented business and maintain commitment to client satisfaction whilst performing job duties.
- Direct the management team and employees towards agreed goals and objectives ensuring revenue and DOI targets are met.
- Support marketing and sales activities at the request of the Sales Team Leader.
- Determine accurate staffing levels for Centre operations and monitor such levels to ensure productivity and efficiency by using Civil division standard metrics.
- Proven track record of managing day to day operations demonstrating cost control and a quality management
- Background working within Aviation
- Proven track record working within Finance
- Strong experience in managing and motivating employees in an operational environment.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise under pressure.
- Ability to understand financial issues and together with Finance, deduct the appropriate actions.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and interpersonal ability.
- Adaptability and innovation.
- Excellent knowledge of business principles including finance, management, aviation and technical training.
- Possess energy to conduct the various activities and to energize a team.
- Excellent ability to execute and maintain the edge.
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Kathryn Sainsbury in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.