Job Type: Permanent
Category: Flight Operations, Ground Operations
Job Reference: NO1183
Posted: March 10, 2018
Oaklands Global has an exciting new position for an Operations Controller to work for world class Business Jets Organisation based in the South East of England.
They are an International organisation with excellent opportunities to progress and gain promotion.
The Operations Controller work 12 hour shifts on a rotation of 4 days on and 4 days off.
As one of the Operations Controllers you will be responsible for the efficient processing and planning of the Company aircraft operations in accordance with statutory requirements and Company policy.
You will also work closely with the Senior Operations Controller assisting them with aircrew scheduling in conjunction with relevant Business Manager and Fleet Captains.
You will process pilot duty and rest records in accordance with instructions as defined in the Operations Manual and Operations Procedure Manual
What we are looking for:
- AIC (Aeronautical Information Circulars)
- ANO (Air Navigation Orders) and Regulations
- Company Operations Manuals
- Aeronautical Charts
The Right Person will have:
- Proven flight planning and operational experience, ideally gained within a Business Aviation environment
- Ideally, experience as an Operations Controller or similar role or someone looking to take a step up into a more senior position.
- Experience of Microsoft Office Suite and Jeppesen
- Good working knowledge and understanding on national and international aviation regulations.
Share this job