Job Type: Permanent
Category: Ground Operations
Job Reference: OGKOC
Posted: February 20, 2019
Oaklands Global are currently seeking an Operations Controller for one of their Global leading aviation clients.
Based in Farnborough
Responsibilities will involve:
• Responsible for the safe and efficient dispatch, flight monitoring and proactive management of the daily flight schedules across the globe.
• Assisting the Senior Operations Controller with aircrew scheduling in conjunction with relevant Business Manager and Fleet Captains.
• Close liaison as required with the Engineering Department and maintenance organisations regarding aircraft serviceability.
• The efficient processing and planning of Company aircraft operations in accordance with statutory requirements and Company policy as defined in the OM.
• Response Plans, Flight Watch and Overdue Aircraft Programmes where applicable.
• Processing pilot duty and rest records in accordance with instructions as defined in the Operations Manual and Operations Procedure Manual.
• Take responsibility for the daily workload and standards of the section of the operations team reporting to the Controllers position.
• Assisting the Managerial team with activating Operational Procedures.
Skills and Experience:
• Excellent communication skills with a range of audiences, including senior management, board members and VVIP clients.
• Experience of working in teams, including influencing colleagues into delivering consistently high standards.
• Sound knowledge and understanding on national and international aviation regulations and the effect on day to day operational requirements.
• Proven flight planning and operational experience, ideally gained within a Business Aviation environment.
• Experience of forming and maintaining working relationships across professional and operational boundaries
• Ideally, experience in a similar role within a similar organisation, together with the ability to deal with complex operational issues inherent to a fast moving environment.
• Candidates must hold a valid UK driving licence and own their own vehicle.
• You will also be required to work 12 hour shifts including days, nights, weekends and public holidays.
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Kathryn Sainsbury in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
EASA, FAA, CAA, Mechanic, Fitter, Mechanic, Cabin Mechanic, Aircraft Mechanic, Avionics, Sheet Metal Worker, Engineer, B1, NDT, Sheet Metal, B1, B2, B1.3, Rotary, Helicopter, Management, Captain, First Officer, Flight Attendant, Cabin Crew, Quality, Safety, Airworthiness, Technical, Composite, Technician, Avionic, Aircraft Technician, Stores, Operations, Aircraft Fitter, Flight Dispatcher, Maintenance, Painter, Aircraft Engineer, Instructor, Logistics, Camo, Fitters, Cabin Mechanic, MD, CEO, CFO, COO, Director, Manager, FBO, MRO, OEM.