Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000
Category: Technical Services
Job Reference: GA1843
Posted: November 28, 2019
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting an On Wing Supervisor on behalf of our reputable cabin interior maintenance and support company based in the South East. This is a permanent position and we are looking for someone to start ASAP.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Management of customer requirements, liaison with customer on defects and resolution to cabin related issues and problems.
- Technical lead for all on-wing cabin maintenance requirements leading a small team of qualified cabin technicians.
- Determine repairs required to the cabin per customers standards manual/or as a result of inspections completed ensuring all work is carried out to the relevant quality standards both from a customer requirement and CAA compliance.
- Review work packages for the repairs/overhaul prior to the aircraft’s arrival as generate by cabin log entries, flight line surveys, planned modifications, service bulletins or known reviewed technical data.
- Repair aircraft seats and other non-electrical aircraft interior components in accordance with CMM, Service Bulletins and Part 145 regulations/standards.
- Liaising with stores and Cabin Technical Operations for any parts required to facilitate seat rectifications and issue of EASA Form 1.
- Manage all tools and materials and take responsibility for ensuring they are always accounted for.
- Follow all necessary security procedures both within the Hangar and airside.
- Assist in assessing aircraft flooring requirements including Non-Textile Flooring and Carpets.
- Complete all necessary paperwork and compliance documentation required by both the company and the customer.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Qualified in engineering discipline
- Current or recent employment within the aerospace industry working with an EASA Part 145 Organisation
- Previous experience in a similar role/aerospace environment • Proven experience of customer management and liaison
- Able to read and interpret documents such as maintenance drawings, safety rules, operations and maintenance instructions and procedures manuals
- Ability to communicate effectively through oral and written communications
- Part 145 regulations and standards
- Driving licence
Why work with Oaklands Global
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position.
At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality. If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Guy Acland in confidence. Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Senior Recruitment Consultant