Job Type: Permanent
Posted: July 17, 2018
Oaklands Global currently have a new and exciting opportunity for an Office Manager with proven Aviation experience.
This role would suit someone with exposure to administration responsibilities around Flight Operations, Approved Training Organisations and Crew Training.
• General office management surrounding Flight Operations and Crew Training
• Quality control of training, certification and licenses
• Coordinate and follow up on training processes
• Ensure day to day operations are kept fluid and efficient
• Manage Pelesys CBT – plan courses, set up accounts, provide assistance when required
• Sound knowledge of airline operations, crew training, EASA/ICAO/CAA regulations
• Experience in training administration (within Aviation would be hugely advantageous)
• Exposure to Crew Planning Software
• Effective communicator across all levels/departments
• Fast thinking, react to change quickly and ability to streamline operations
• Microsoft Office proficient
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your CV Harry Sansbury
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contact within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates eligible to work in the EU will be considered for this position.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.