Job Type: Permanent
Category: Management Jobs
Job Reference: CD2293
Posted: March 9, 2020
Oaklands Global is currently looking to recruit an experienced Offers Manager for a reputable rotary client based near the Cotswolds.
This is a permanent opportunity.
- Be accountable for the consistency, competitiveness, integrity of the final offer
- Ensure the fulfilment of the offer process quality gates
- Accountable for the achievement of the defined business objectives for this segment:
- OTCQ offers
- Ensure business reporting to Head of Programmes
- To lead financial review meetings
- Work in collaboration with designers to define systems architecture
- Attend any meetings with customer as requested by the Sales Manager & Requirements Capture / Delivery Manager and subsequently produce any amendments to the proposal.
- Maintain a database of all customer Proposals, progress, and sales
- Maintain detailed knowledge of the company’s capabilities and where possible those of our competitors.
Knowledge and skills required:
- Avionics background is highly desirable
- Sound commercial knowledge
- Good aircraft technical knowledge
- Familiar with 3D softwares
- Engineering degree or double diploma technical/business
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in direct customer contact
- Sales or contracting experience
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Callum Devaney in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.