Salary: £Upon Application
Category: Management Jobs
Job Reference: CD1111
Posted: November 11, 2021
Oaklands Global is currently looking to recruit an Owned Media Manager to join a reputable client on a permanent basis in the Middle East.
This position is ideal for someone who has good experience managing Owned Media, has utilised Oracle Responsys previously and has a good working knowledge of SEO (Search engine optimisation)
This is a fully office-based role and will require relocation.
- Plan an effective lifecycle communication strategy to elevate the customers’ digital experience across the complete customer journey
- Plan an effective prospecting communication strategy across owned media channels according to customer preferences to achieve reach, engagement and conversion KPIs.
- Elevate customers’ emotional connection to the brand through relevant, insightful and customer-centric communication to build the brand equity
- Increase share of audience on owned media through an effective acquisition strategy to reduce dependency on paid media channels
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to lead the entire organisation’s transformation to customer-centricity
- Plan, create, execute and review all owned media communications to ensure correctness, brand & legal compliance and sales excellence
- Plan and build data integrations between owned media systems (Emailing platforms) and company systems to enable deployment of timely and automated communications
- Optimise content, frequency, timing and cadence of communications through rigorous testing.
- Daily analysis, build strategies and mechanisms to increase the flow of audience to owned channels like SEO to reduce cost of marketing
- Reporting and optimisation of owned media activities and implement optimisations.
- Utilised and knowledge of Oracle Responsys
- Minimum qualification of bachelor’s degree or equivalent is essential.
- 8+ years of experience of job-related experience.
- Experience in digital marketing
- Specific in depth knowledge in Direct marketing techniques, Emailing platforms
- Emailing, ISP rules and management.
- Familiar with personalization techniques
- Experience in developing direct marketing channels like SMS, Whatsapp.
- Experience in E-marketing techniques.
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Callum Devaney in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.