Job Type: Permanent
Salary: CHF 80,000 per annum
Job Reference: BH2178
Posted: February 20, 2020
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting a Materials Planner on behalf of our established rotary client based in Switzerland. This is a full time, permanent position.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Disposition and material planning considering availability and stock values
- Maintenance of master data relevant for material management (lot sizes, minimum stock levels, disposition parameters etc.)
- Fixing and releasing order proposals or purchase requisitions
- Responsible for the periodic execution of requirements planning and processing of the results
- Creation of medium and long-term procurement planning within the framework of sales forecasts
- Ensuring the operative procurement of components and assemblies within the framework of the specifications from strategic procurement
Key Skills and Experience:
- Basic training in logistics or disposition
- Professional experience in a comparable position in the aviation industry is preferred
- Very good knowledge of material forecasting, material management and operative purchasing
- Good knowledge of industrial procurement and supply chain processes
- Excellent working knowledge with MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent English language
- German language is an advantage
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Ben Herbe in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency for this position.