Job Type: Permanent
Job Reference: BH1988
Posted: January 9, 2020
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting a Materials Management Team Leader on behalf of our reputable Rotary company based in Switzerland. This is a permanent position and we are looking for someone to start ASAP.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Technical and personnel management of the Material Management team
- Disposition and material planning under consideration of availability and stock values
- Minimum stock levels and lot size maintenance
- Maintenance of all data relevant for placing purchase orders
- Initiation and management of process optimizations
- Ensuring operational purchasing within the scope of the specifications defined by procurement
- Securing on time deliveries based on agreed delivery dates and purchase orders
- Ensuring and reporting of KPI as defined
- Communicating with all stakeholders in the process and providing support where needed
Key Skills and Experience:
- Further education in technical business administration or similar (alternatively further education as a buyer with orientation in operative procurement)
- Management experience as well as leadership management experience
- Several years of experience in procurement processing (mass production), prototype production an advantage
- Experienced handling of the SAP modules MM and PP as well as the MS Office products
- Knowledge in KPI Management
- Very good English skills (written and spoken), German is an advantage
Why work with Oaklands Global
Oaklands Global has 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Ben Herbe in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.