Job Type: Permanent
Job Reference: CD1835
Posted: June 18, 2019
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting a permanent Materials Coordinator to join a reputable aerospace organisation based in London.
This is a permanent opportunity.
Role Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Monitor and provide supply support to ensure proper inventory control planning and scheduling to meet contractual commitments
- Track and review key performance indicators for repair parts to include on time delivery, quality, and supplier responsiveness utilising available programmes
- Monitor aircraft time-change component schedule to ensure replacement components are ordered according to flying hour requirements
- Review production schedules and related information and confer with managers to determine the material requirements necessary to support the flying hour programme
- Recommend logistical plan to support the maintenance production schedule
- Maintain a working relationship and coordinate with internal and external customers to ensure proper logistics support is maintained
- Ensure that parts, materials, supplies, equipment and services conform to specified requirements and are delivered in a timely manner
- Play an active part in problem resolution
- Ensure the preparation, maintenance, and accuracy of forms, files, records, reports and other applicable documents pertaining to the procurement, acquisition, issue, turn-in, and disposal of government parts, materials, supplies, and equipment. Review documentation for accuracy, completeness, and legibility
- Report all deviations from established policies or procedures
- Ensure summaries, analyses, and other data necessary to determine the quality of the overall maintenance effort is submitted to the Manager
- Evaluate reports, decisions, and results of section in relation to established goals. Recommend new approaches, policies, and procedures to maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of the organisation, while lowering costs
- The successful candidate will have proven experience of working in a similar role within the Aviation industry
- Ability to communicate at all organisational levels
- A team player and team builder
- Ability to set the right priorities in a complex environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Positive and energetic attitude
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Callum Devaney in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
EASA, FAA, CAA, Mechanic, Fitter, Mechanic, Cabin Mechanic, Aircraft Mechanic, Avionics, Sheet Metal Worker, Engineer, B1, NDT, Sheet Metal, B1, B2, B1.3, Rotary, Helicopter, Management, Captain, First Officer, Flight Attendant, Cabin Crew, Quality, Safety, Airworthiness, Technical, Composite, Technician, Avionic, Aircraft Technician, Stores, Operations, Aircraft Fitter, Flight Dispatcher, Maintenance, Painter, Aircraft Engineer, Instructor, Logistics, Camo, Fitters, Cabin Mechanic, MD, CEO, CFO, COO, Director, Manager, FBO, MRO, OEM.