Job Type: Permanent
Job Reference: HS1489
Posted: September 18, 2018
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting a Materials Controller on behalf of our established commercial client based in Aberdeen.
This is a permanent position.
• Manage the provision of all aircraft parts and material required for defect rectification
• Ensure the production of daily defect status reports and, in the absence of the Materials Supervisor, attend a daily weekday meeting to report component status.
• Procure all other aircraft parts and materials to support line, base and heavy check maintenance
• Ensure all procurement is carried out in a lean, efficient and cost effective manner
• On a daily basis, analyse the warehouse replenishment report and distribute aircraft parts, material and tooling to satisfy station requirements
• Provide feedback to the Materials Supervisor concerning supplier performance issues
• Deal with and monitor all Critical and AOG shipments to ensure they move point to point as quickly and cost effectively as possible.
• Provide support on the marketing and sales of individual components and sales
• Assist with the administration of the import and exportation of goods
• Be able to demonstrate new cost savings initiatives and how they can be of benefit to the company.
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Harry Sansbury in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
EASA, FAA, CAA, Mechanic, Fitter, Mechanic, Cabin Mechanic, Aircraft Mechanic, Avionics, Sheet Metal Worker, Engineer, B1, NDT, Sheet Metal, B1, B2, B1.3, Rotary, Helicopter, Management, Captain, First Officer, Flight Attendant, Cabin Crew, Quality, Safety, Airworthiness, Technical, Composite, Technician, Avionic, Aircraft Technician, Stores, Operations, Aircraft Fitter, Flight Dispatcher, Maintenance, Painter, Aircraft Engineer, Instructor, Logistics, Camo, Fitters, Cabin Mechanic, MD, CEO, CFO, COO, Director, Manager, FBO, MRO, OEM.