Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Job Reference: NO1041
Posted: July 17, 2018
Oaklands Global has an exciting new position for a marketing manager to work for a client based in Cambridgeshire.
My client is an Approved Training Organisation that operate a B737-800 flight simulator at their Training Centre in Cambridgeshire. Their services provide high-quality simulator training to commercial pilots and airlines.
They are currently rapidly expanding and now require a pro-active marketing professional to join them and become a vital contributor to the team.
As the Marketing Manager you will be given overall responsibility for the development and execution of the company’s marketing plan including Social Media, Branding, Website Design and Marketing Material.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Regularly communicate with current and prospective clients via our social media channels
• Prepare and distribute press releases
• Organise and attend relevant trade shows and exhibitions
• Host ‘preview visits’ for prospective students who visit the Training Centre
• Work closely with external agencies such as website developers
• Constantly maintain an awareness of competitors’ products and activity
• Prepare reports for management
• You will have proven marketing skills, with previous experience in a professional marketing role
• A genuine desire to keep learning new skills and techniques, especially in digital marketing
• Natural team player, with strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
• Problem solving skills, and an ability to think outside the box
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Nick O’Neill in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.