Job Type: Permanent
Job Reference: CD1963
Posted: January 6, 2020
Oaklands Global is currently looking to recruit a Manager of Technical Operations for a reputable organisation based in the UK.
This is a permanent opportunity offering an excellent basic salary and package.
- Management of all technical operations on the base (helicopter fleet, maintenance, logistics and EASA relevant infrastructure in close cooperation with the relevant postholders and SCC managers.
- Management of related personnel on the base.
- Harmonization and coordination of all interfaces between fleet management, maintenance & logistics on the base.
- Ensure optimized and efficient technical operation on the base .
- Establish group processes, Rusada processes and EASA 145 processes on the base as detailed in the relevant approved organisation documents (MOE, CAMO, etc.).
- Facilitate OTD process on the base.
- Follow up and report of KPIs related to maintenance and logistics.
- Facilitate continuous improvement process for technical operations on the base.
- Manage the Interface to commercial and flight operations.
- Management of technical interfaces to HQ and other bases and technical projects on the base.
- Support all processes and issues related to safety, compliance and quality management.
- Timely closure, management and Follow up of all departmental related audit findings.
- Regular communication with key client accounts in support of the Base Manager.
- Support the Base Manager as required.
Qualifications & Skills required:
- University degree in aviation or similar
- Experience in management of technical projects and technical staff
- Strong social and management skills
- Teamwork capacities
- Professional level of English
- Good writing and speaking communication
- Able to work with an integrated IT systems (Envision)
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Callum Devaney in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email