Job Type: Permanent
Category: Management Jobs
Job Reference: CD2447
Posted: June 29, 2020
Oaklands Global is currently looking to recruit a HR Manager for a reputable client based in Hong Kong.
This is a permanent Opportunity.
The successful candidate will be supporting the Head of Human Resources develop, review and implement strategies and initiatives that coincide with the overall business strategy/plans.
Salary: $50,000HKD – $55,000HKD (maximum) per month
- Act as a strategic partner to provide professional HR services
- Identify, develop and implement strategies that support the business
- Develop, review and streamline HR policies, processes and practices to ensure effectiveness of the business
- Review compensation and benefit practices and implement relevant changes aligned with business objectives
- Assist in implementing annual key HR projects
- Support the development of an effective employment communication programme to drive the company culture and objectives
- Compile periodical HR reports
- Keep abreast of all employment related ordinances on a regional basis
- Degree holder in Human Resources or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years all round HR experience
- Business aviation is an advantage
- Experience dealing with pilots
- Well versed with Local Employment Ordinance
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Callum Devaney in confidence.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.