Job Type: Permanent
Category: Ground Operations, Operations
Job Reference: KSCSM
Posted: April 14, 2021
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting a Client Services Manager on behalf of one of our leading global business aviation clients based in Malta.
Competitive salary plus €10,000 allowance and performance bonus
The role will be working in the Client services team which is the first point of contact within the business for all their customers, dealing with all aspects of their travel experience as well as liaising with other departments to ensure excellent customer service.
- Overseeing the flight booking process.
- Directly managing the Executives responsible for handling booking requests, striving for optimal service quality and efficiency.
- Assessing workload/skill distribution and carrying out quality assurance and performance management of Account Executives within your team.
- Ensuring adequate training, mentoring and upskilling of Executives and the motivation and constant engagement of the team.
- Monitoring compliance with established processes and best practices and be actively involved with the Success Team in the continual improvement of processes and systems.
- Building strong personal relationships with regular brokers and upcoming program clients, serving as the key contact person and escalation point for all clients within your Client Team.
- Professionally managing client expectations in accordance with contract terms, advising and guiding clients with appropriate solutions when specific requests cannot be met.
- Developing and maintaining excellent flight operations knowledge within the team to improve speed and quality of responses and be able to credibly communicate with clients when issues arise.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
- Must have extensive flight operations experience or a very strong understanding of Flight Operations
- Previously worked within Business Aviation and dealt with HNWI
- Excellent team leadership, managerial and communication skills.
- Proven track record in managing ‘high touch’ client service teams.
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Kathryn Sainsbury in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.