Job Type: Permanent
Job Reference: CD2292
Posted: March 9, 2020
Oaklands Global is currently looking to recruit an experienced Maintenance Planning Supervisor for a reputable rotary client based near the Cotswolds.
This is a permanent opportunity.
- To ensure that all appropriate legislative and Company Procedures are adhered to in order to ensure that the Company remains compliant and aircraft airworthy.
- Liaison with the Customer Support Managers, Technical Records and the Maintenance Organisation to ensure a common understanding of capability and capacity.
- Entry of Technical log utilisation data onto the Maintenance system.
- Review of allocated Aircraft status reports on a weekly basis
- Identify provisional maintenance dates for allocated aircraft based on projected utilisation and update the Maintenance planning calendar with ‘Provisional’ maintenance dates.
- Review material requirements against provisional maintenance dates for allocated aircraft.
- Participate in weekly resource planning meeting to define in/out dates for maintenance interventions aligned with manpower availability
- Raise aircraft scheduled maintenance orders.
- Review of prepared work specifications and work packages
- Confirm material requirements are available for the scheduled maintenance events for allocated aircraft
- Ensure that the support and prepared documentation provided by Planning meets the needs of scheduled maintenance inputs.
- Continually improve planning process & procedures
- Other tasks as assigned by the Continuing Airworthiness Manager
Knowledge and skills required:
- Use of Technical Records, Planning & Maintenance related software applications.
- Good understanding of aircraft maintenance planning and material planning requirements as related to Part M/A8-25 & Part 145/A8-23.
- Comprehensive use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Comprehensive understanding of Part M & Part 145 and corresponding BCAR regulations.
- Human factors training undertaken.
- Recognised Part M Training Course accomplished.
- Recognised Part 145 Training Course accomplished.
- Previous experience in a Maintenance Planning role or Airworthiness Management role essential.
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Callum Devaney in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.