Job Type: Permanent
Job Reference: CD1699
Posted: March 4, 2019
Oaklands Global has been commissioned to support a leading Rotary organisation with the recruitment of a Maintenance Planner on a permanent basis.
This opportunity will allow you to join a fantastic organisation and get involved with some on going exciting projects.
• To ensure that all appropriate legislative and Company Procedures are adhered to in order to ensure that the Company remains compliant and aircraft airworthy.
• Liaison with the Key Account Managers, Technical Records and the Maintenance Organisation to ensure a common understanding of capability and capacity.
• Entry of Technical log utilisation data onto the Maintenance system.
• Review of allocated Aircraft status reports on a weekly basis to ensure full maintenance programme compliance is maintained.
• Identify provisional maintenance dates for allocated aircraft based on projected utilisation and update the Maintenance planning calendar with ‘Provisional’ maintenance dates.
• Review material requirements against provisional maintenance dates for allocated aircraft. Raise reservations/purchase requisitions for missing materials
• Raise aircraft scheduled maintenance orders.
• Review of prepared work specifications and work packages for maintenance inputs to ensure that aircraft downtimes are minimised.
• Confirm material requirements are available for the scheduled maintenance events for allocated aircraft
• Ensure that the support and prepared documentation provided by Planning meets the needs of scheduled maintenance inputs.
• Use of Technical Records, Planning & Maintenance related software applications. (RAL/ENVISION/SAP applications).
• Good understanding of aircraft maintenance planning and material planning requirements as related to Part M/A8-25 & Part 145/A8-23
• General understanding of Part M & Part 145 and corresponding BCAR regulations.
• Human factors training undertaken
• Recognised Part M Training Course accomplished
• Recognised Part 145 Training Course accomplished
• A minimum of 3-5 years experience in a Maintenance Planning role
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your CV to Callum Devaney.
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contact within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
EASA, FAA, CAA, Mechanic, Fitter, Mechanic, Cabin Mechanic, Aircraft Mechanic, Avionics, Sheet Metal Worker, Engineer, B1, NDT, Sheet Metal, B1, B2, B1.3, Rotary, Helicopter, Management, Captain, First Officer, Flight Attendant, Cabin Crew, Quality, Safety, Airworthiness, Technical, Composite, Technician, Avionic, Aircraft Technician, Stores, Operations, Aircraft Fitter, Flight Dispatcher, Maintenance, Painter, Aircraft Engineer, Instructor, Logistics, Camo, Fitters, Cabin Mechanic, MD, CEO, CFO, COO, Director, Manager, FBO, MRO, OEM.