Job Type: Permanent
Category: Licensed Engineers & Mechanics, Operations, Technical Services
Job Reference: HS2306
Posted: March 11, 2020
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting a Maintenance Planner on behalf of our leading Aviation client based in the North of the UK.
- Coordinating customers orders into the facility for various difference requests
- Work closely with the parts department to coordinate required parts for customer requests
- Build cost estimates
- Be coordinated to be able to find work details quickly and accurately
- Attends weekly meetings, prepared to discuss current work orders and status updates
- Coordinates Project Coordination forms for unique customer requests
- Remain up to date on quality requirements that could have an effect on work capabilities within the service centre
- Make sure that potential customers have the financial capability to pay for work orders or provide alternative options if needed
- Ensure that work is kept to a consistent level
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Harry Sansbury in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global are working as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.