Job Type: Permanent
Category: Management Jobs
Job Reference: BH3017
Posted: May 19, 2021
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting a Maintenance Manager on behalf of our reputable Rotary client based in Europe. This is a permanent position.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Manager or Deputy looking to make the step up to join a growing organisation with ambitious growth plans.
Key skills and experience:
- EASA B1.3 and/or B2 Licensed Engineer
- Additional type ratings would be preferable
- Maintenance Manager or Deputy Maintenance Manager experience in Part 145 environment
- Rotary background
- Fluent English language skills, German preferable
- Must have the right to live and work in the EU
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Ben Herbe in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an employment agency for this position.