Job Type: Permanent
Category: Management Jobs
Job Reference: CD1818
Posted: June 4, 2019
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting a European Maintenance Manager on behalf of our market leading Rotary client based in Hampshire.
This is a permanent opportunity offering a great salary and package.
Role Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Manage the operational activity in order to reach the objectives set for: Safety and Quality, Costs, Productivity
- Manage the Pre-Induction, Maintenance Centre Civil, Maintenance Centre Military activities and off-site interventions to ensure performance
- Ensure the adequacy between workload and available capacity
- Construct and Manage the budgets
- Create, monitor and manage all KPIs to ensure objectives are achieved and where necessary actions taken
- Review all costs and margins on a monthly basis and take actions as required
- Produce the weekly report
- Manage the maintenance team
- Ensure that every employee has the necessary technical means and skills required to achieve the objectives set. Ensure the availability of equipment, the necessary documentation and the necessary versatility
- Manage and develop the team: anticipate recruitment and mobility, define training needs, carry out PDPs and develop the team to be the best they can be
- Maintain skills and capabilities in line with operational requirements
- Ensure the correct application of the internal and external regulations, instructions and standards
- Establish and enforce safety instructions and participate in the improvement of working conditions and the protection of ourselves,
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience of gas turbine engine maintenance
- Able to deal with internal and external customers in a professional manner
- Be able to integrate and synthesize a large amount of information
- Be able to communicate in an efficient way at all levels
- Be able to know the basic principles of continuous improvement
- Previous experience of customer technical support
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Callum Devaney in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
EASA, FAA, CAA, Mechanic, Fitter, Mechanic, Cabin Mechanic, Aircraft Mechanic, Avionics, Sheet Metal Worker, Engineer, B1, NDT, Sheet Metal, B1, B2, B1.3, Rotary, Helicopter, Management, Captain, First Officer, Flight Attendant, Cabin Crew, Quality, Safety, Airworthiness, Technical, Composite, Technician, Avionic, Aircraft Technician, Stores, Operations, Aircraft Fitter, Flight Dispatcher, Maintenance, Painter, Aircraft Engineer, Instructor, Logistics, Camo, Fitters, Cabin Mechanic, MD, CEO, CFO, COO, Director, Manager, FBO, MRO, OEM.