Job Type: Permanent
Posted: February 3, 2018
Oaklands Global is currently seeking a Maintenance Control Manager to join our client based in the East Midlands to Co-ordinate the Maintenance Control Centre. ensure all training is carried out and the shift plan is kept up to date.
- Produce daily logs and keep operational defect records for further evaluation
- Monitor staff holidays and sickness
- Carry out technical investigations as required by the Director of Engineering
- Ensure all night stop maintenance is planned and co-ordinated for the line stations
- Produce daily logs and keep operations defect records for further evaluation
- Ensure all training is carried out
- Ensure shift plan is kept up to date
Skills and Qualifications required:
- Supervisory/Managment experience in a similar position
- Line and Base Maintenance experience at Licensed B1 or B2 Certifying level
- Airline Operations Maintenance experience
- Knowledge of EASA Part 145 and Part M
- Human Factors, performance limitations knowledge
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global, we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your CV to Kathryn Sainsbury in confidence or call +44 (0)1892 536 472.
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contacted within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates eligible to work in the EU will be considered for this position.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy in relation to this vacancy
Share this job