Job Type: Permanent
Job Reference: HS2359
Posted: March 20, 2020
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting a Logistics and Compliance Specialist on behalf of our leading Business Aviation client based in Hampshire.
This position is 4 on/4 off days.
- Import and export instructions
- Regulatory research
- Compose and submit applications/forms for trade compliance
- Liaise with vendors, internal and external customers
- Ensure that administration on all matters is kept up to date
- Keep up to date with regulations and make necessary adjustments to ensure compliance with these
- Dealing and solving issues related to import/export/compliance matters
- Assist with audits both internally and externally for the businesses tasks
- Involvement with trade compliance related matters
- Proven experience of compliance in a logistics/trade environment
- Exposure and understanding of trade regulations
- Understanding and experience of dealing with HRMC
- Aviation experience is essential
- Business Aviation experience is highly advantageous
- Global trade regulation is very advantageous (US and Europe)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Harry Sansbury in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global are working as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.