Job Type: Permanent
Salary: 90000 - 110000 CHF
Job Reference: BH1428
Posted: August 14, 2018
Loads Analysis Engineer
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting a Loads Analysis Engineer on behalf of our reputable rotary client based in Zurich Switzerland.
This is a permanent position.
• Rotorcraft Limit and Operational load computation to comply with TC
• Execution of sophisticated rotorcraft load prediction tools
• Assess analysis approaches and results, define any required testing with Flight test team
• Presentation of simulation results with proficiency
• Time-effective coordination with other departments (Flight Testing, Stress)
• Hold a university degree in aerospace engineering or equivalent
• Relevant experience in rotorcraft Flight Physics environment
• Extensive knowledge of rotorcraft static limit loads and Operational load analysis
• A working experience with Flight-Lab or any other rotorcraft load prediction tools is desirable
• Good communication skills and experience in presenting analysis
• Good English language skills, both verbal and in writing
• Good team player skills, self-driven attitude and the ability to work to fixed deadlines
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Ben Herbe in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
EASA, FAA, CAA, Mechanic, Fitter, Mechanic, Cabin Mechanic, Aircraft Mechanic, Avionics, Sheet Metal Worker, Engineer, B1, NDT, Sheet Metal, B1, B2, B1.3, Rotary, Helicopter, Management, Captain, First Officer, Flight Attendant, Cabin Crew, Quality, Safety, Airworthiness, Technical, Composite, Technician, Avionic, Aircraft Technician, Stores, Operations, Aircraft Fitter, Flight Dispatcher, Maintenance, Painter, Aircraft Engineer, Instructor, Logistics, Camo, Fitters, Cabin Mechanic, MD, CEO, CFO, COO, Director, Manager, FBO, MRO, OEM.