Job Type: Permanent
Job Reference: HS1805
Posted: May 22, 2019
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting a Line Maintenance Controller on behalf of our well established leading commercial aviation client based in the UK.
This is a permanent position.
- Required to provide technical advice to the Operations Control Centre, Engineers and Flight Crews.
- Liaise with Part M post Holder / OCC Manager
- Liaise with OCC on all matters technical, ensuring that they have up to date clear information and the necessary understanding of the cause of production delays or AOG situations.
- Support and manage information regarding AOG recovery plans
- Manage and oversea the Line Maintenance plan to ensure Operations have clear visibility of Plan maintenance inputs, Line Service Checks
- Support and ensure adequate defect planning is carried out on a regular basis to allow control of ADD’s and HIL’s.
- Give technical support to Line Engineers performing trouble shooting of defects and repetitive defects.
- EASA B1 and/or B2 License is preferred
- Current HF, FTS Level 2. EWIS
- Recent prop experience
- Minimum 10 years Aviation line and/or base maintenance experience
- Skills on type (ATP/B737/767/CRJ) or similar
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Harry Sansbury in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
EASA, FAA, CAA, Mechanic, Fitter, Mechanic, Cabin Mechanic, Aircraft Mechanic, Avionics, Sheet Metal Worker, Engineer, B1, NDT, Sheet Metal, B1, B2, B1.3, Rotary, Helicopter, Management, Captain, First Officer, Flight Attendant, Cabin Crew, Quality, Safety, Airworthiness, Technical, Composite, Technician, Avionic, Aircraft Technician, Stores, Operations, Aircraft Fitter, Flight Dispatcher, Maintenance, Painter, Aircraft Engineer, Instructor, Logistics, Camo, Fitters, Cabin Mechanic, MD, CEO, CFO, COO, Director, Manager, FBO, MRO, OEM.