Job Type: Permanent
Category: Licensed Engineers & Mechanics
Job Reference: HS1792
Posted: May 14, 2019
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting a Licensed Engineer – B1 and/or B2 on behalf of our established leading aviation client based in Manchester.
This is a permanent position and requires the Engineer to have either a Citation or Legacy 650 type rating.
- To carry out line maintenance tasks as required
- To ensure high standards are met consistently and in accordance with company regulations and manufactures instructions
- To certify aircraft maintenance tasks carried out by themselves and by non-certifying mechanics
- To comply with company Health and Safety policy.
- Cessna Citation or Legacy 650 Type Ratings Essential
- Hawker/Embraer Type Ratings Advantageous
- Willing to travel
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Harry Sansbury in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.