Job Type: Permanent
Job Reference: HS621
Posted: August 8, 2019
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting a Licensed Engineer – 737-400/800 on behalf of our well-known leading aviation client based in Luxembourg.
This is a permanent position.
- Carry out maintenance tasks on aircraft in line with EASA regulations
- Provide updates to the Manager on progress reports, issues / difficulties
- Make sure that work is completed in a timely manner within company regulations
- Ensure that the workplace is kept organised and tidy for the benefit of the team and you
- EASA B1 and/or B2 License
- Current B737 – 400 or B737 – 800 type rating
- Willing to travel
- Able to work independently or as part of a team
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Harry Sansbury in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.