Job Type: Contract
Category: Flight Crew
Job Reference: GA1769
Posted: November 19, 2019
Oaklands Global are currently recruiting a King Air 350 Captain on behalf of our reputable known leading Aerospace client based in Africa. We have two opportunities, one will be an initial three month contract and the other will be a full-time Captain on a rotation 2 months on 1 month off.
- The right candidate must hold a current FAA ATP license with a total time of 2000 Hours.
- 250 hours on the King Air 350. Must be current on type.
- This contract is based out of GUCY Guinea Airport.
- Flights, travel and accommodation will be provided.
- Assistance with work permits and visas will be provided for the contract.
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Guy Acland in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.