Investment Banking Vice President (Restructuring)
Oaklands Global are currently working with one of the top Restructuring Boutique Banks in the industry (Data from Refinitiv) headquarter in NYC and with a SFO and Denver office.
Compensation Base + Bonus: top end market rates
Product: Investment Banking Vice President Restructuring/Bankruptcy
Industry: Energy, Power&Utilities and Renewables
Oaklands Global are currently working with one of the top Restructuring Boutique Banks in the industry (Data from Refinitiv) headquarter in NYC and with a SFO and Denver office. They are now looking to expand their Energy, Power&Utilities and Renewables team with. This is a great opportunity for a Vice President with a min of 3-year experience under their belt looking to be part of a team where they will have the chance to grow and develop further.
- Assist senior bankers in sourcing potential acquisition targets and draft LOIs with target companies
- Performing extensive valuation, due-diligence, and pricing analyses as well as financial modelling
- Frequent meetings with prospective targets, clients, senior bankers, and other transaction advisors
- Coordination of transaction processes, including capital raises and advisory transactions
- Preparation of proposals, transaction marketing
- Organize and participate in marketing and client meetings
- A minimum of 3-6 years of experience in investment banking M&A.
- Experience in financial modelling across DCFs, LBOs, valuations, etc
- Sell side deal experience.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, Microsoft Office, Word, & PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills and able to work with tight deadlines
- Proven ability to work well both independently and as part of a team
- Four-year degree with a record of strong academic achievement.
Why Work With Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Jason Fontanarosa in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.