Investment Banking Vice President (Fintech)
Oaklands Global is currently working with an Elite Boutique with the largest FinTech deals to date! This is a great opportunity for an Investment Banker at Vice President level with a passion for the Financial Technology world and with a track record of M&A experience to join the fastest growing Fintech team in the industry at any of the following locations: Boston, NYC or San Francisco
Compensation + Bonus: top end Market compensations.
As the HR Generalist, you will add immediate value by providing support to line managers across the UK and Ireland in the areas of employee relations, performance management and talent management. This represents a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-paced environment in a leading Aviation group to contribute to our continued development and evolution.
- Assist senior bankers in sourcing potential acquisition targets and draft LOIs with target companies
- Performing extensive valuation, due-diligence, and pricing analyses as well as financial modelling
- Frequent meetings with prospective targets, clients, senior bankers, and other transaction advisors
- Coordination of transaction processes, including capital raises and advisory transactions
- Preparation of proposals, transaction marketing
- Organize and participate in marketing and client meetings
- A minimum of 3-6 years of experience in investment banking M&A.
- Experience in financial modelling across DCFs, LBOs, valuations, etc
- Sell side deal experience.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, Microsoft Office, Word, & PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills and able to work with tight deadlines
- Proven ability to work well both independently and as part of a team
- Four-year degree with a record of strong academic achievement.
Why Work With Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Jason Fontanarosa in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.