Level: Investment Banking Associate
Compensation + Bonus: Associates (340k – 380k)
Industry: TMT (Software)
Location: San Francisco, CA
Oaklands Global is currently working with an emerging TMT boutique based in the Bay Area. Since their start in 2019 they have outgrown their competition and placed themselves as one of the most competitive banking groups in the middle/upper middle market with an average deal size of 400-500mm USD and with a specific focus in Software M&A transactions.
After an extremely successful 2021 and Q1 and Q2 of 2022, they are looking to hire additional Investment Banking Associate with previous M&A transaction experience and with a passion for the Technology world and eager to be part of an “A” team.
- Assist senior bankers in sourcing potential acquisition targets and draft LOIs with target companies
- Performing extensive valuation, due-diligence, and pricing analyses as well as financial modelling
- Frequent meetings with prospective targets, clients, senior bankers, and other transaction advisors
- Coordination of transaction processes, including capital raises and advisory transactions
- Preparation of proposals, transaction marketing
- Organize and participate in marketing and client meetings
- A minimum of 1-4 years of experience in investment banking M&A.
- Experience in financial modelling across DCFs, LBOs, valuations, etc
- Sell side deal experience.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, Microsoft Office, Word, & PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills and able to work with tight deadlines
- Proven ability to work well both independently and as part of a team
- Four-year degree with a record of strong academic achievement.
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Jason Fontanarosa in confidence. Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
|Job Category||Financial Services|