Investment Banking Analyst (FinTech)
Oaklands Global is currently working with an Elite Boutique with the largest FinTech deals to date!
Compensation + Bonus: top end Market compensations.
Level: Investment Banking Analysts
Oaklands Global is currently working with an Elite Boutique with the largest FinTech deals to date! This is a great opportunity for an Investment banker at Analyst level with a passion for the Financial Technology world and with a track record of M&A experience to join the fastest growing Fintech team in the industry at any of the following locations: Boston, NYC or San Francisco
Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide a range of HR services to support the end-to-end employee experience in all departments including Commercial, Ground Services, Technical, Finance and Cargo.
- Primary contact for managers and employees across all people matters.
- Support, develop, and coach managers through employee relations issues including performance management, absence, grievance and disciplinary procedures. Also the entire employee lifecycle.
- Case management of employee relations issues through to conclusion.
- Develop HR planning strategies with line manager which consider immediate and long-term staff requirements in term of numbers and skill levels, as well as development needs.
- Provide advice to managers on the implementation of HR policies and processes to support them in making decisions that are fair and ensuring consistency across the company.
Why Work With Oaklands?
Oaklands Global has 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Jason Fontanarosa in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.